at RAFAEL'S FARM

1 Comments


-----------weee this pcture was taken in rafael's farm at babatngon leyte..
As you can see in the picture we are in a farm..actually di siya obvious n farm siya..
For me It was a paradise..First time q pumunta dito...and I felt relief and It seems my problems took away by the fresh air there.,
Kasama namin si tito John the husband of our Tita Medit who lived in the states,,
Nag-enjoy talaga aq ng sobra..I know with my family they felt the same way..
Wala talaga kmeng nagawa kundi kumain ng kumain and pics taking lang..haha super saya!!!






this was the banana split..dessert actually,,hmmmmmmm yummy db??

sana makabalik pa kme d2 with my cousins di kaya mga classmates ko..


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. your blog is evry cute and intereresting *_* you are very pretty. you can check out my latest post if you like :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers